YOGA RETREAT IN KANGAROO VALLEY (27-29 NOV 2020) One with Nature
Time & Location
About The Event
This retreat is an opportunity to pause from your everyday life, immerse yourself in nature and simplicity, and reaffirm your gratitude for life!
We will stay in Kangaroo Valley, in the southern highlands. This little cute town is only two hours south of Sydney, and two hours north of Canberra. It packs all the charm - breathtaking mountain and valley views, bushwalks aplenty, swim and kayak in the river, you could even sneak in a winery on the way back.
The property emcompasses 80-acre wildlife refuge, simple and rustic style cabins, surrounded by unlimited nature. With private access to the river and various bush walks, Yoga, and meditation, you will feel relaxed, nurtured and feel a sense of reset.
This rustic feel cabins are freshly built and painted as we speak. The original main building from 1960s is where we will lounge and enjoy our meals together.
You will have your own room each with a single bed, surrounded by the sounds of silence. A short drive (5 min) to the heart of town to get out and enjoy at your leisure.
We will start the morning with meditations, pranayama practices, followed by a Yang asana in the morning and Yin in the afternoon. You will enjoy the gourmet plant-based food cooked with love.
Plenty of free time to explore this beautiful surroundings or slow down and do nothing! Bring some books, swimmers, hat, sunscreen, and walking shoes! Not to mention Yoga mats and props.
Dates: FRI, 27 – SUN 29 NOV 2020
Price: AUD 550 pp Single occupancy
(Please enquire for shared room price with your partner or a friend)
- 2 nights’ accommodation (Single occupancy with shared bathroom)
- All meals except the last dinner on Saturday. We will go out in town for a meal.
- X4 Yoga sessions and x2 meditation/pranayama sessions
- Visit the town, walks and swimming to enjoy at your leisure
- Time for noble silence in the mornings from 6 am to 10 am
- Selection of teas and nuts/seeds for snacks
- Time to rest, relax and restore
- 5 minutes’ drive to the cute Kangaroo village
- Shared bathroom (x2 single bathrooms (toilet & shower) and x2 double bathroom (x2 toilets and showers)
- 6 toilets and showers to share
- Small group of up to 12 people
FRI 27 Nov
15:00 ~ Arrival
16:00 Asana practice
SAT 28 Nov
8:00 Light breakfast
16:00 Asana practice
19:00 Dinner in town
SUN 29 Nov
6:00 Meditation/Pranayama/Asana practice
Bring your own linen/sleeping bags or borrow quilts, blankets, or sleeping bag linen for AUD 10 pp
Bring your own Yoga mat and props
If I need to cancel due to any unforseen circumstances (bushfire, covid19, host illness and etc) I will refund you in full, minus the paypal fee.
If you need to cancel (I hope you do not have to), I will refund in full minus small fee ($50) up to 8 days from event, beyond that I am afraid there will be no refund.
Prepared by love by Namaste foods, Purnima. Her foods are wholesome, nourishing, and cooked with love in Nepali style.
Here are some ideas what we will have for the retreat.
Friday light and satisfying dinner
Quinoa and vegetable salad with roasted seeds
Mixed fruitd salad
Saturday light brekky
· Green smoothies
· Fresh Fruit
Saturday wholesome lunch
· Egg curry with cauliflower, tofu curry with cauliflower,
· Steamed seasonal vegetables
· Nepali Achaar (raw salad) with roasted sesame
· Brown Rice
· semolina slice or date & nuts roll
Sunday Big Fat Nepali Brekky
· Mixed fruit
· Nepali ‘Buddha Om - lette’
· Sweet Potato
· brown fried rice/quinoa with veges
· Nepali tomato chutney
Gluten free, low carbs, Vegetarian, egg options, low fat, free range, olive oil, freshly cooked
PLEASE ADVISE ANY DIETARY REQUIREMENTS
- Sold OutSingle Occupancy$550$5500$0