- Fri, 18 NovWerri Beach18 Nov, 3:00 pm AEDT – 20 Nov, 10:00 am AEDTWerri Beach, 42 Pacific Ave, Werri Beach NSW 2534, AustraliaIn this retreat, we will head down to the golden sands of Werri Beach in Gerringong. This little vibrant hilltop village is only 90 minutes from Sydney and 2 hours from Canberra, packed with unique delights - breathtaking view of ocean and headlands, bush-walks aplenty, swim in the ocean or pool....
- Sun, 10 JulyOnline, Zoom10 July, 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm AESTOnline, ZoomWelcome to the monthly 2 hour Yin indulgence day. Water element, is the Kidney and Urinary bladder channel, and heightened in the season of winter. In this class, we will focus on harmonising the water element involving restraining power from earth (ST&SP). Get into something warm and comfy!
- Sun, 13 MarNorth Bondi13 Mar, 6:30 pm AEDT – 10 Apr, 8:00 pm AESTNorth Bondi, 71 Glenayr Ave, North Bondi NSW 2026, AustraliaIn this course, we will begin with the basic concepts of Yin poses and progress to a themed practice. This course will give you a full Yin yoga experience and equip you to incorporate Yin postures into your day-to-day life.
- Sun, 27 FebCentennial Park
- Sun, 02 JanCentennial Park
- Sun, 05 DecBondi05 Dec 2021, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm AEDTBondi, 45 Oxford Street, Bondi Junction, Bondi NSW 2026, AustraliaJoin me in this sangha(community) to celebrate sharing space, time, and connection with like-minded humans as we feel the support who share the practice of Yoga, honoring cycle of your own nature, and to enjoy life!
- Sun, 31 OctOnline , Zoom
- Tue, 28 SeptOnline Event28 Sept 2021, 7:30 am AEST – 05 Oct 2021, 8:00 am AEDTOnline EventYoga has much to say about health, an ancient wisdom from 5 centuries ago. In this course, we combine the ancient wisdom and knowledge proven by science to make sense of the reason why we want to obtain healthy habits and tools to carry with you for the rest of your life.
- Sun, 19 SeptOnline , Zoom
- Sun, 22 AugOnline , Zoom
- Sun, 18 JulyOnline , Zoom
- Sun, 06 JuneOnline, Zoom06 June 2021, 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm AESTOnline, ZoomBe like water... soft, malleable and strong. In TCM, Water element is the Kidney and Urinary bladder channel, and heightened senses in the season of winter. In the class, we will focus on the back line of the body including upper/mid/low back and backs of the legs.